All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Industrial Revolution swept across the world in the late 18th century, changing t only the way we produce goods, but the entire socioecomic and cultural landscape. The mechanization of manufacturing and all the changes that came with it did t just happenit was the work of many inventors, entrepreneurs, and everyday people. This book is full of primary sources like newspaper articles and personal accounts that will take readers into the era. Students will see that the Industrial Revolution was an exciting time of change, both positive and negative, for the Western world.
- Author(s)Peter Hicks
- PublisherRosen Central
- Date of Publication01/01/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleDocumenting History (Paperback)
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRosen Central
- Out-of-print date28/07/2016
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width165 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Sewn
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.