All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.02
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
About this product
- DescriptionThe second installment in this three-volume set focuses on primary sources from the 19th century. The book will help elementary students to develop their literacy skills as they learn about these important documents that helped to shape America. Documents for Democracy is illustrated throughout with 28 full-color, original drawings. This second volume features excerpts from Ralph Waldo Emerson's Self Reliance, Frederick Douglas' July 4th, Abraham Lincoln's Gettysburg Address, and Emma Lazarus' The New Colossus.
- Author BiographyAfter teaching for seven years, Veronica Burchard became the Director of Curriculum Development for an educational nonprofit organization near Washington, D.C. She earned her bachelor's and master's degrees in English from the University of Florida, and her interests include American literature and civic education. Veronica lives with her husband, two sons and a very hungry guinea pig in Fairfax, Virginia.
- Author(s)Veronica Bouchard
- PublisherAmerican Institute for History Education
- Date of Publication15/11/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Institute for History Education
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight73 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Edited byMatthew F Galella
- Illustrator(s)Courtney Burrough
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.