Save on Other
- AU $39.87Trending at AU $43.59
- AU $27.36Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $12.42Trending at AU $23.74
- AU $23.25Trending at AU $26.76
- AU $18.61Trending at AU $27.28
- AU $16.70Trending at AU $19.97
- AU $19.35Trending at AU $19.64
About this product
- DescriptionThis handbook of mediaeval Latin texts is designed for historians of the Middle Ages with some kwledge of Latin who wish to be able to read a wide range of original source material. The book contains examples of the writings of historians such as Bede, William of Malmesbury and Matthew Paris, charters, grants, deeds, wills, court rolls, marial records and accounts, monastic cartularies, and texts from maps and monuments. Each text is accompanied by a grammatical and historical commentary, and all are provided with translations at the back of the book.
- Author(s)John Thorley
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication28/05/1998
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGerald Duckworth & Co Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight288 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.