All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThe third edition of this landmark work adds forty new documents, which cover the significant developments in American Indian affairs since 1988. Among the topics dealt with are tribal self-governance, government-to-government relations, religious rights, repatriation of human remains, trust management, health and education, federal recognition of tribes, presidential policies, and Alaska Natives.
- Author BiographyFrancis Paul Prucha is a professor of history (emeritus) at Marquette University. His many publications include The Great Father: The United States Government and the American Indians, Atlas of American Indian Affairs, and Handbook for Research in American History, all available from the University of Nebraska Press.
- PublisherUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Date of Publication01/10/2000
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationLincoln
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight535 g
- Width3887 mm
- Height5817 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byFrancis Paul Prucha
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.