All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionThis work contains seven documents from the history of ecomics: Four sets of lecture tes taken by Victor E. Smith, two from courses given by William Jaffe at Northwestern University, on general equilibrium theory and on Keynes, from 1938-39, and one from lectures given at the University of Cambridge during 1954-55. It includes two documents from the history of Institutional Ecomics, one the 1974 Editor's Report on the Journal of Ecomic Issues - on the conflicts then rampant - and the other, an exposition of the past and future of Institutional Ecomics, both by Warren J. Samuels. It also includes a set of autobiographical tes by the Wisconsin institutionalist, Martin G. Glaeser, and a bibliography of the writings of F.Y. Edgeworth by Alberto Baccini.
- PublisherEmerald Group Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication25/02/2003
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleResearch in the History of Economic Thought and Methodology
- Series Part/Volume Number21
- Place of PublicationBingley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJAI Press Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight615 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byWarren J. Samuels
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.