All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.84Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.41Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.73Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionAn exploration of process theology, centering on the major paradox challenging theologians: how to reconcile a timeless, changeless God with the Incarnation of the Second Person of the Trinity.
- Author(s)Thomas Weinandy
- PublisherSt Bede's Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/01/2002
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationPetersham, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSt Bede's Publications,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight368 g
- Width229 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.