All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionDoes My Child Have Autism? is a question so many parents are asking themselves today. Is he avoiding eye contact? Why can't she talk? Is my child's development rmal or does he have an Autism Spectrum Disorder? Parents kw that if their child is somewhere on that spectrum, they need to intervene as early as possible to maximize the benefits of early intervention. This groundbreaking book, by one of the foremost experts, teachers, and clinicians in the field, provides a guide for parents about what to look for at home at twenty-four months or even earlier, what to do, and how to get the right kind of help from doctors, counselors, therapists, and other professionals.
- Author BiographyWendy L. Stone, Ph.D., is a professor of pediatrics and psychology and human development at Vanderbilt University and an investigator at the Vanderbilt Kennedy Center for Research on Human Development. She founded and directs the Vanderbilt Treatment and Research Institute for Autism Spectrum Disorders, where she has continuing frontline clinical experience with a broad variety of children with Autism Spectrum Disorders and their families. Her primary research interests are in early identification and early intervention for children with Autism Spectrum Disorders. Theresa Foy DiGeronimo, M.Ed., is the coauthor of How to Talk to Your Kids About Really Important Things, Launching Our Black Children for Success, College of the Overwhelmed, and other books from Jossey-Bass.
- Author(s)Theresa Foy DiGeronimo,Wendy L. Stone
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication31/03/2006
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight282 g
- Width157 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.