All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIs it possible that the struggles you have with your child may be because he or she suffers from post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)? Once igred, even by the medical professionals treating war veterans, PTSD is gaining global recognition as a very real and serious issue for those who have experienced traumatic events, even children. When children experience medical illness, witness violence, or are abused, it can leave a lasting effect. According to recent studies, 50 to 60 percent of children who experience these traumas early in life may suffer from a form of PTSD, leading to issues in childhood, through adolescence, and even into adulthood.Does My Child Have PTSD? is designed for readers looking for answers about the puzzling, disturbing behaviors of children in their care. With years of research and personal experience, Philo provides critical information to help people understand causes, symptoms, prevention, and effective diagsis, treatment, and care for any child struggling with PTSD.
- Author(s)Jolene Philo
- Date of Publication13/10/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight272 g
- Width150 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $199.00Trending at AU $201.75
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.85
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $64.69Trending at AU $68.88
- AU $36.17Trending at AU $70.69
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.37
- AU $86.99Trending at AU $99.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.