All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $72.89
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.43
About this product
- DescriptionCarson Kressley has spent the last decade transforming thousands of women and connecting with millions more on Oprah Winfrey, Good Morning America, and countless other national broadcasts. He kws what makes these ladies tick. Where ever they live, there is a common thread among them all: they want to feel beautiful but don't kw where to start. They're frustrated by fashion and can't figure out which trends to follow and which to flee. They don't have gobs of money to drop on their wardrobe and feel left out of the game. And when it comes to how they feel about their bodies, all they see are roadblocks...and signs for Burger King! Does This Book Make My Butt Look Big? ss a roadmap for every woman to build unshakable body confidence? Nowhere else is there a fun and accessible book created for the underserved masses of women who just want to get out the door looking and feeling fabulous. These women need to be reminded that fashion is FUN. They need to kw that with the right tools, they have the power to transform their self-perception by shifting their mind set from woe-is-me to wow-is-me. They need the secrets of playing to their strengths and minimising their flaws. They need to take more chances with pattern and colour, and leave what doesn't work in the dust. Most of all, they need Carson, their peppy, blond fairy god stylist, to show them the way!
- Author BiographyCARSON KRESSLEY is the Emmy-winning TV star and New York Times bestselling author of Queer Eye for the Straight Guy. Regarded as one of the fashion industry s most sought-after makeover experts, Carson has touched the lives and wardrobes of millions of viewers around the world for more than a decade.
- Author(s)Carson Kressley
- PublisherSt Martin's Press
- Date of Publication14/10/2016
- SubjectFashion & Beauty
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSt Martin's Press
- Content Note91 colour photographs and illustrations
- Weight816 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.