Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $16.39Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by books2anywhereuk
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $5.50+ postage
- Good condition
- Sold by have_books
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn much the same way that a cluttered home can stop you from living your best life, it can also sabotage your best efforts at controlling your weight. Most people who diet don't just go on one diet and succeed; they go on three or five or ten. And for most people, the diets fail because most diets are only about losing weight - they don't drill down into why you are carrying that weight around and why you want to lose it. In his years as a professional organiser, Walsh found time and again that people hid their real problems behind their stuff. Peter believes that the secret to understanding how you got here and how to fix it all starts with one simple question: Are you living the life you imagined? This is t a diet, it's a complete life overhaul: The key to Peter's success is his ability to unlock people's psychological reasons for doing things and help them want to change. He brings that expertise to this book by showing how the obsession to accumulate and hoard does t just stop at possessions but is also how we approach and consume food. He shows with simple steps how to clear out the clutter in your life so you can clear out the clutter in your kitchen, on your plate and in your body. In his classic straightforward style he will show readers how to stop the mindless accumulation once and for all so that they lose the weight and live the life they imagine.
- Author BiographyPeter Walsh is a clutter expert and organizational consultant who characterizes himself as part-contractor and part-therapist. He can be heard weekly on The Peter Walsh Show on the Oprah and Friends XM radio network, was a regular guest on The Oprah Winfrey Show, and was also the host of the hit TLC show Clean Sweep. Peter holds a master's degree with a specialty in educational psychology. He divides his time between Los Angeles and Melbourne, Australia.
- Author(s)Peter Walsh
- PublisherSimon & Schuster Australia
- Date of Publication22/02/2008
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationEast Roseville
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2008
- ImprintSimon & Schuster Australia
- Weight318 g
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Most relevant reviews
- thomasg638016 Nov, 2013by
A common sense look into the clutter/weight-loss relationship.
I purchased this book as a companion to Peter Walsh's other book It's All Too Much. Straight answers, common sense, and a good read. De-cluttering and weight loss go hand in hand. Take away the clutter and you can win at weight loss too. Wish I had seen this book years ago.
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06