Sponsored by eBay Stores
- AU $12.62Free postage
- AU $17.56Free postage
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.36Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.30
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.35
- AU $51.40Trending at AU $52.70
- AU $38.18Trending at AU $44.62
- AU $33.21Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $24.99Trending at AU $28.47
About this product
- DescriptionCow in the sea. Cow in the field. Does a sea cow say Moo And eat grass for its meal? DOES A SEA COW SAY MOO? Oh, that can't be true! It chirps and it clicks and it Whistles instead, And grazes on sea grass In shallow sea beds. When an alien lands on earth he is very befuddled by the names of the bizarre creatures he finds in the sea, and his imagination starts to run wild with all the possibilities! A little boy soon explains what the creatures really are with some very funny fish facts, too.
- Author BiographyTerry Webb Harshman is the author of many books for children including Porcupine's Pyjama Party - forming part of a series of I Can Read books published by HarperTrophy in the US. This is his first book for Bloomsbury. George McClements is the author and illustrator of Night of the Veggie Monster published by Bloomsbury in March 2008. He is a director for character art for Walt Disney Consumer Products. He has worked on projects for such films as Dinosaur, Flubber and Inspector Gadget. He is also the author of The Last Badge and Jake Gander: Storyville Detective.
- Author(s)Terry Webb Harshman
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication02/06/2008
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Content Notechiefly col. ill
- Width215 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Illustrator(s)George McClements
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.