All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionChange. We undergo change every day of our lives, in ways small and significant, in ways good and bad. Sean Leary's Does The Shed Skin Kw It Was Once A Snake? offers eleven award-winning short stories dealing with the life changes many of us face, and the positive ways in which our lives can transform, even in difficult times. Shed Skin continues the legacy of characters introduced in Leary's best-selling collection Every Number Is Lucky To Someone, offering a richer look at their lives, many of which echo our own, and their struggles and striving to positively transform them. Humorous and heartbreaking, inspirational and down-to-earth, Does The Shed Skin Kw It Was Once A Snake? offers a captivating trek through birth, death, love and life.
- Author BiographySean Leary began his professional arts career at age 10, writing articles and drawing cartoons for the national newspaper The Comics Buyers Guide. Throughout his teens he continued to write and illustrate for various newspapers and magazines, and played in a handful of punk and new wave bands, collaborating with such future luminaries as Erik Larsen (Savage Dragon'') and Jimmy Chamberlain (Smashing Pumpkins). During that time, he also had six gallery showings of his artworks and paintings, recorded three solo albums of instrumental music and was involved in a handful of theatrical productions in various capacities. With My Verona Productions (the company he founded with Tristan Tapscott in 2004) Sean has produced 16 live stage shows and almost two dozen short films in conjunction with those shows. My Verona's cinematic collaborators on those productions, Bluebox Limited, have since been finalists in Project Greenlight and won the MTV Young Filmmakers Award. Sean is the publisher of The Dingo, a humor anthology featuring stand-up comics and humor writers from across North America. Sean has been published and been involved in the publishing of 18 books, including eight solo works: Sean Leary's Greatest Hits Volumes One and Two (collections of pop culture columns), Exorcising Ghosts (graphic novel), Your Favorite Band and Dingo Boogaloo (screenplays), Every Number Is Lucky To Someone (collection of short stories) and The Girl Of Dreams And Magick (collection of poetry), My Life As A Freak Magnet (humorous memoir) and Here Comes The Goot! (beginning readers). His website is www.seanleary.com.
- Author(s)Sean Leary
- Date of Publication11/11/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectShort Stories & Fiction Anthologies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight349 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $30.99New
- AU $71.82New
- AU $91.13New
- AU $79.26New
- AU $49.25New
- AU $21.55New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.49Trending at AU $30.99
- AU $12.20Trending at AU $16.37
- AU $76.69Trending at AU $79.26
- AU $10.69Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $74.55Trending at AU $83.11
- AU $19.17Trending at AU $20.87
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $19.92
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.