All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis text is intended to provide the reader with the essentials of dog anatomy and has been produced for people who enjoy dogs and wish to kw a little more about their overall structure. Consequently dog owners, breeders, exhibitors, judges - anyone requiring information about the anatomy of the dog - should find the book useful. It should also be of interest to students beginning a course in veterinary anatomy. The emphasis throughout the book is placed on those points of anatomy that can be seen or felt from the surface through the skin. Surface views therefore form an important component of many of the drawings. A number of other drawings specifically relate internal anatomy to the surface of the body. Therefore the position and relationships of various internal components of the vascular, digestive, respiratory and urogenital systems are shown in surface projections.
- Author BiographyDr Peter Goody was for many years a Lecturer in Anatomy at the Royal Veterinary College in London. He is the author of Horse Anatomy: A Pictorial Approach to Equine Structure also published by J.A. Allen.
- Author(s)Peter C. Goody
- PublisherThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Date of Publication27/02/1997
- SubjectPets & Equine
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJ.A.Allen & Co Ltd
- Content Note150 line drawings
- Weight600 g
- Width300 mm
- Height291 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.82Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.