More items related to this product
About this product
- DescriptionFour-year-old Romochka is left alone in a dark, empty Moscow apartment. After a few days, hunger drives him outside, where he sees a large, yellow dog loping past and follows her to her lair on the outskirts of the city. During the seasons that follow, Romochka changes from a boy into something far wilder.
- Author BiographyEva Hornung is the author of The City of Sealions, Fire Fire, Hiam (winner of the Australian/Vogel Literary Award), and Mahjar. She lives in Australia.
- PrizesShortlisted for Prime Minister's Literary Awards (Australia): Fiction 2010.
- Author(s)Eva Hornung
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication06/09/2010
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.