All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAvoid the vet by learning how to treat your pup's symptoms and kw that a better diet means a healthier, happier dog. Is your pup fighting to feel better? Your dog's skin problems, ear infections, bowel issues, obesity, seizures, and bladder issues can often be treated by changing the type of ingredients, calories, or moisture in your dog's diet. The Dog Diet Answer Book helps dog owners better understand their dog's dietary needs and what ingredients to feed them. With this practical guide, veterinarian Greg Martinez helps you: Diagse common health problems Decipher ingredient labels Feed your dog beneficial nutrients Identify common allergens Understand the difference between types of dog foods and diets Make home-cooked meals and treats for your dog Decide when to purchase high-quality commercial dog food or add healthy human food, oils, raw food, or home cooking to your pet's diet This resource will give you the tools to adjust your dog's diet in accordance with his nutritional needs so that he leads a long, happy, and healthy life.
- Author BiographyGreg Martinez has been a partner/owner of Gilroy Veterinary Hospital (Gilroy, CA) for more than 30 years. He found that many chronic problems were not helped by medication, like skin, ear, and bowel issues. He began to see more and more success when incorporating better feeding practices in his treatment. Greg's self-published books, Dog Dish Diet and Feed Your Pet to Avoid the Vet teach pet owners how to choose commercial food, avoid grains, feed healthy oils, add human food, or feed homecooked meals to avoid allergies or medical problems.
- Author(s)Greg Martinez
- PublisherFair Winds Press
- Date of Publication05/05/2016
- SubjectPets & Equine
- Place of PublicationGloucester
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFair Winds Press
- Content Note30 color photos
- Weight567 g
- Width177 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $34.74
- AU $39.51Trending at AU $40.18
- AU $40.67Trending at AU $41.34
- AU $36.57Trending at AU $37.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.