All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $57.88Trending at AU $63.53
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.35
- AU $16.96Trending at AU $23.43
About this product
- DescriptionLike the page turned down to make ather / page, Dog Ear explores the marks we leave on a world whose social and political markers are constantly shifting. In his fourth book of poems--and most powerful work to date--Jim Johnstone establishes himself as an exquisite observer of decay, both physical and spiritual. This is a universe where man resembles the final / generation of a species branching / towards an in-between. Johnstone's poetry blurs past and present, private and public in a kinetic style marked by weird seminarratives, defamiliarizing close-ups, and raw self-examinations.
- Author BiographyJim Johnstone obtained his MSc in Reproductive Physiology from The University of Toronto. In 2006, he received the E J Pratt Medal and Prize in Poetry for his chapbook Siamese poems. Currently, he edits Misunderstandings Magazine, a literary journal he co-founded in 2005.
- Author(s)Jim Johnstone
- PublisherVehicule Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2014
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationMontreal, QC
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintVehicule Press
- Weight108 g
- Width139 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.