All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Dr. Cyrus Mills returned home after inheriting his estranged father's veterinary practice, The Bedside Mar for Sick Animals, the last thing he wanted was to stay in Eden Falls, Vermont, a moment longer than absolutely necessary. However, the previously reclusive veterinarian pathologist quickly found that he actually enjoyed treating animals and getting to kw the eccentric residents of the tiny provincial town-especially an alluring waitress named Amy. So Cyrus is w determined to make Bedside Mar thrive. Not an easy goal, given that Healthy Paws, the national veterinary chain across town, will stop at thing to crush its mom-and-pop competitor. And the rival vet practice isn't Cyrus's only competition; a handsome stranger shows up out of where who clearly has a mysterious past with Amy. To top it off, Cyrus finds himself both the guardian of a very unique orphaned dog and smack in the middle of serious small town drama. This charming sequel to The Patron Saint of Lost Dogs is a wild and delightful ride through one jam- packed week, where Cyrus must figure out how to outsmart the evil veterinary conglomerate, win back Amy's heart, solve several tricky veterinary cases, find a home for an orphaned dog, and detangle himself from an absurd case of mistaken identity. DOG GONE, BACK SOON brims with Nick Trout's trademark humor, charm, and captivating animal stories, and is proof that all dogs, lost or t, on four feet or two, deserve a second chance.
- Author BiographyNick Trout is a staff surgeon at the prestigious Angell Animal Medical Center in Boston. He is the author of the New York Times bestseller Tell Me Where It Hurts, Love Is the Best Medicine, Ever By My Side, and The Patron Saint of Lost Dogs, and is a contributing columnist for The Bark magazine. He lives in Massachusetts with his wife, Kathy, and their adopted labradoodle, Thai.
- Author(s)Nick Trout
- PublisherHachette Books
- Date of Publication03/11/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPets & Equine
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHachette Books
- Weight272 g
- Width132 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.84
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.50
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.97
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.12
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.