All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.83
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.69
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $46.99
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.40
About this product
- DescriptionOur dogs are our best friends. They are always happy to see us. They comfort us in our times of need. They also eat our shoes, stain our carpets, and embarrass us in front of our guests. Based on the runaway web phemen, Dog Shaming features hilarious and adorable photos of petulant pups accompanied by tes detailing their misdeeds: waking sleeping babies, eating vomit, chasing postmen, unplugging alarm clocks, peeing on stuff, etc. So share in the shaming and laugh through your frustration as Dog Shaming reminds us that unconditional love goes both ways.
- Author BiographyPascale Lemire lives in Vancouver with her two weiner dogs, Beau and Dasha. Visit her on the web at www.dogshaming.com.
- Author(s)Pascale Lemire
- PublisherEbury Publishing
- Date of Publication26/09/2013
- SubjectPets & Equine
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintVirgin Books
- Content Notechiefly colour illustrations
- Weight416 g
- Width150 mm
- Height172 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.