All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAmigo the Chihuahua busted two rowdy robbers from stealing a sack full of money at a late-night diner! The little dog with a big growl made his burly truck-driving owner proud. Jolly the St. Bernard and Roj the Labrador Retriever have stories to tell as well. Author Robert Leighton tells the story of seventeen sensational dogs, each with its own canine caper. Dog Stories for Spencer is a tail-wagging treat starring man's best friend at center stage. Robert L. Leighton, VMD, is a veterinary surgeon who has been associated with dogs, and people, his entire professional life. Leighton attended Roxbury Latin School in Boston, and University of Pennsylvania School of Veterinary Medicine, for his VMD degree. He interned at the Angell Memorial Animal Hospital in Boston. He served in the Army Veterinary Corps during World War II, and upon discharge was chief of surgery for ten years at the Western Branch of Angell Memorial Animal Hospital, then called Rowley Memorial Animal Hospital, in Springfield, Massachusetts. Leighton then became chief of surgery at The Animal Medical Center in New York, New York. Nine years later, he became a professor of veterinary surgery at University of California, Davis, School of Veterinary Medicine. Leighton is w retired as an emeritus professor.
- Author(s)Robert Leighton
- PublisherTate Publishing & Enterprises
- Date of Publication23/09/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTate Publishing & Enterprises
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight73 g
- Width129 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.