All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOwning a dog is t just about caring, feeding and grooming your pet. Whether your dog is just a puppy or an adult dog it needs obedience training. A responsible pet owner understands that his pet needs to learn the basic obedience training commands to be able to adjust in any kind of situation indoors and outdoors. Your dog will more likely to be healthy, friendly and an all-around family pet when he is trained and well-mannered.
- Author BiographyDavid Newman is a lifelong pet lover. He is especially passionate about dogs. He likes to write publications and books about dog training where he gives helpful and specific tips to his readers. He spends big portion of his time talking with other pet training specialists. David also enjoys studying behavior of pets. This gives him a lot of inspiration and material for his books. He regularly receives positive feedback from his readers which also motivates him to write more. David truly believes that animals are our friends and we should always treat them with respect. David is a vegetarian and a big supporter of healthy lifestyle. He also likes to spend his spare time by playing tennis, which is his favorite sport.
- Author(s)David Newman
- Date of Publication15/08/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPets & Equine
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight54 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $26.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.