All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDog-Walking Business guides students as they set up and operate their own dog-walking business for their community. The considerate text includes easy-to-follow lists and will hold the readers' interest, allowing for successful mastery and comprehension. Written with a high interest level to appeal to a more mature audience, these books maintain a lower level of complexity with clear visuals to help struggling readers along. A table of contents, glossary with simplified pronunciations, and index all enhance achievement and comprehension.
- Author(s)Virginia Loh-Hagan
- Publisher45th Parallel Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2016
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleD.I.Y. Make It Happen
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Imprint45th Parallel Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width190 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.