Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.00+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMany people feel incomplete without the company of a dog or two, as Pulitzer Prize winner Edward Albee tells us in this anthology to the joys of canine companionship. Editor Michael J. Rosen has assembled a sterling line up of writers to reflect on how dogs enrich our lives. Among the other table contributors are Jane Smiley, Ann Beattie, Franz Lidz, Bob Shacochis, and Armistead Maupin. This affordable edition brings the classic Dog People back in stock, with all-new photographs that will enchant and attract dog lovers (and writers) everywhere.
- Date of Publication17/04/2008
- SubjectPets & Equine
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintArtisan Division of Workman Publishing
- Out-of-print date05/12/2012
- Content Note30 duotones photos
- Weight506 g
- Width157 mm
- Height202 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byMichael J. Rosen
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $57.88Trending at AU $63.53
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.35
- AU $16.96Trending at AU $23.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.