All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAther book by the award winning childrens book Authors Anthony M.T. Majewski and Maximus Max Did you kw that dogs work too? My name is Maximus, but you can call me Max. I'm a six-year old yellow English Labrador Retriever and I just went on an adventure. I learned about working dogs, especially Leader Dogs for the Blind. As you read my story, I'll share my adventure with you from my point of view. If humans can work, then dogs can work too! Also, listen to the song Look At Me Now inspired by the childrens book Dogs Work Too! and sung by child actor John Coleman Demers from the Emmy minated The Rusty Bucket Children's television show. A portion of the proceeds from this book are donated to Leader Dogs for the Blind. Book Hors: 2011 Finalist Award (Animal/Pets Category) Next Generation Indie Book Awards 2011 Horable Mention -San Francisco Book Festival
- Author BiographyAnthony was born in Detroit, Michigan, and grew up in a family of four that relocated around the country for nearly eleven years. At the age of eight, he started his moving adventures from Grosse Pointe Woods, Michigan; to Northbrook, Illinois; to Plano, Texas; to Long Island (Glen Cove), New York; and finally what he refers to as home, Grosse Pointe Woods, Michigan. Anthony graduated college earning a Bachelor of Science Degree in Psychology from Western Michigan University as well as a Masters of Business Administration with a specialization in Marketing Degree from Walsh College. He has earned the Who's Who Among Students in American Universities and Colleges Award plus additional honors in his field of studies. After college, he and his wife Julie started their family with the addition of their first dog Maximus, an English Labrador Retriever. They recently have added another pet to their family by rescuing Wrigley, a Basset Hound. Maximus inspired Anthony's award winning children's book, Dogs Move Too! From Max's Point of View. Anthony and Julie continue to add stories of Maximus and their other family pets in a children's book series Read with Max. Anthony believes children can relate from inspirational stories of pets and it will help children manage similar experiences in their own lives. When Anthony is not working, he enjoys boating, playing racquetball, and of course spending time with his best friends, Maximus and Wrigley.
- Author(s)Anthony M T Majewski,Maximus Max
- PublisherBooksurge Publishing
- Date of Publication11/02/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBooksurge Publishing
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight113 g
- Width198 mm
- Height251 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Illustrator(s)Julie Majewski
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.