All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.55
- AU $26.09Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.30
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.35
- AU $51.40Trending at AU $52.70
- AU $38.18Trending at AU $44.62
- AU $33.21Trending at AU $49.65
About this product
- DescriptionThese dogs, these dogs! They'll take over your space but can't be beat for warmth as celebrated in this spirited story with humorous illustrations. What's a family to do when the bed is overrun by dogs? Move over, of course! In this rollicking, rhyming romp, Mom, Dad, and the kids settle in for a peaceful story before sleep but their canine companions have other plans. Dog owners will recognize the familiar shenanigans pets engage in at bedtime: stretching out sideways, barking at outside ises one else can hear, whining to be let out (and in again) all night long. But demands aside, adored dogs are still the coziest comforters around.
- Author BiographyElizabeth Bluemle, author of MY FATHER THE DOG, illustrated by Randy Cecil, lives and works in Vermont, where she co-owns the Flying Pig Bookstore in Shelburne. Anne Wilsdorf was born in Angola. She lives in Lausanne, Switzerland, where she teaches illustration.
- Author(s)Elizabeth Bluemle
- PublisherCandlewick Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/09/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationMassachusetts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCandlewick Press,U.S.
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width229 mm
- Height251 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Illustrator(s)Anne Wilsdorf
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Picture book,Sewn
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.