All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.84Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.53Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is about understanding the differences and risks, ownership, culture and management practices when investing, managing or working with Chinese companies. It explores the progression of overseas listing of Chinese companies and the reasons behind theattitude shifts towards overseas Chinese stocks.
- Author BiographySTEWART HAMILTON is Emeritus Professor of Accounting and Finance at IMD, Switzerland where he has taught since 1981. A graduate of the University of Edinburgh, UK, he is a member of the Institutes of Chartered Accountants of Scotland, of Alberta and of Ontario. He has extensive consulting experience with a wide range of major European companies. He has contributed to many books and other publications and has written several prize winning cases. He is the author (with Alicia Micklethwait) of 'Greed and Corporate Failure; the lessons from recent disasters' JINXUAN (ANN) ZHANG is an experienced business developer and manager with 15-plus years of experience spanning executive education, consumer goods, infrastructure and banking industries in China and Europe. She is a project-based researcher at IMD in Switzerland and other top international business schools and is partner of a Swiss-based boutique consultancy. Her research, teaching and consulting activities are focused on China/Asia, especially on challenges faced by Western companies entering or seeking to grow in China and Chinese companies expanding overseas. She holds a bachelor's degree in economics from Wuhan University in China and a MBA degree from IMD in Switzerland.
- Author(s)Jinxuan (Ann) Zhang,Stewart Hamilton
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication06/12/2011
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight471 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.