All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.50
About this product
- DescriptionThis accessible text and practitioner resource provides a complete introduction to the art and science of cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT). In a witty, straight-talking style, David F. Tolin explains core concepts and presents effective techniques for addressing the behavioral, cognitive, and emotional elements of psychological problems. Vivid examples of several clients are followed throughout the book, which concludes with three chapter-length case illustrations. Readers gain essential skills for conceptualizing a case, planning treatment, and conducting therapy, from intake to termination. Reproducible forms and worksheets are included; purchasers get access to a Web page where they can download and print all 39 reproducible tools in a convenient 8 1/2 x 11 size. Pedagogical Features: *Numerous engaging sidebars: Try This, The Science Behind It, Adapting the Process, and more. *End-of-chapter Personal Target Worksheets that enable self-practice of core CBT skills. *Quick-reference definitions of key terms.
- Author BiographyDavid F. Tolin, PhD, ABPP, is founder and director of the Anxiety Disorders Center/Center for Cognitive Behavioral Therapy at The Institute of Living-Hartford Hospital and Adjunct Professor of Psychiatry at the Yale University School of Medicine. The author of over 150 scientific journal articles, Dr. Tolin has served as a principal investigator and scientific reviewer for the National Institutes of Health since 2003. He is a past president of the Society of Clinical Psychology (Division 12) of the American Psychological Association and a recipient of awards for Distinguished Contribution to the Science of Psychology, Distinguished Contribution to the Practice of Psychology, and Distinguished Lifetime Contribution to Psychology from the Connecticut Psychological Association.
- Author(s)David F. Tolin
- PublisherGuilford Publications
- Date of Publication30/08/2016
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGuilford Publications
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1218 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine36 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.