All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis study examines the principles and practices of the Afikpo (Eugbo) Nigeria indigeus justice system in contemporary times. Like most African societies, the Afikpo indigeus justice system employs restorative, transformative and communitarian principles in conflict resolution. This book describes the processes of community empowerment, participatory justice system and how regular institutions of society that provide education, social and ecomic support are also effective in early intervention in disputes and prevention of conflicts.
- Author BiographyO.Oko Elechi is Assistant Professor of Criminology and Criminal Justice at the University of Wisconsin--Parkside. His research has been published extensively in international publications, including the International Journal of Comparative and Applied Criminal Justice; The International Review of Victimology; Community Safety Journal and the Journal of Criminal Justice Education.
- Author(s)Ogbonnaya Oko Elechi
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication14/01/2013
- SubjectLaw: General & Reference
- Series TitleAfrican Studies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight381 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.34New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $19.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $50.72
- AU $39.11Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $60.83Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $30.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.