All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionResearch is an essential component of professional practice. Whether it be action research in a specialist subject or a more formal empirical study, research can improve the quality of teaching and and enhance professional development. This text is a guide to a range of approaches written specifically for teachers and trainee teachers in the Further Education and Skills Sector. The text covers all aspects of research and explores how research through day-to-day investigations can enhance practice. In all chapters, examples and real-life scenarios from the Further Education and Skills Sector are included, helping the reader to link theory and practice. Whether you need to complete a research project for your teaching qualification, or you need to understand how action research can support your professional development, this text will give you the essential, focused guidance you need.
- Author BiographySusan Wallace is Professor of Continuing Education at Nottingham Trent University. She previously taught for ten years in Further Education and has worked in a local authority advisory role for post-16 education. She is the author of a number of books, including Teaching, Tutoring and Training in the Lifelong Learning Sector and Managing Behaviour in the Lifelong Learning Sector.
- Author(s)Susan Wallace
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication13/05/2013
- SubjectAdult & Further Education
- Series TitleAchieving QTLS Series
- Place of PublicationExeter
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLearning Matters Ltd
- Weight249 g
- Width171 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.35Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.