Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $123.88+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $92.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionAvailable with free access to the interactive ebook for 12 months when you buy the paperback version, this is the companion for any student undertaking a research project. It guides you smoothly through the research process from start to finish setting out the skills needed to design and conduct effective research and introduces the reader to the reality of conducting research in the real world. It gives practical advice on how best to select appropriate projects, design strategies, sources and methods and provides the tools needed to collect, analyze and present data. Applicable to any discipline and firmly rooted in the practicalities of research there are new and exciting chapters on: - Using SPSS for quantitative data analysis - Sampling strategies in quantitative and qualitative research - Approaches to secondary analysis - Using focus groups - Ethgraphy and participant observation Packed full of learning features and fully supported by an interactive ancillary material available from the companion website this book enables you to develop your own research. Each chapter contains case studies, student activities and 'top tips' as well as examples taken from actual research projects. The website includes features such as: - Podcasts - Glossary - Antated full text-journal articles - Planning your research project toolkit - Video introductions to chapters / themes - Real world data - Real examples of coding - Video top tips - Encyclopaedia entries
- Author BiographyDavid Gray studied economics and history at the London School of Economics before commencing on a teaching career in further education. He then spent three years as a training manager at the London Stock Exchange before joining the University of Surrey as a lecturer. David is now Professor of Leadership and Organisational Behaviour at the University of Greenwich. His research interests, and publication record, include research methods, management learning (particularly coaching and mentoring), action learning, reflective learning, and learning in small and medium sized enterprises (SMEs). He has been involved in many empirical research studies over the last 20 years including projects across the European Union and more recently a national study into the triggers for SME success. Apart from research methods David has also written books and published articles on work-based learning, teacher education and coaching and mentoring. When not leading research projects he tries to play golf.
- Author(s)David E. Gray
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication12/11/2013
- SubjectLibrary & Information Science
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.