All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis successor to the well-kwn Using Sociology covers standard topics found in any sociology textbook. Doing Sociology walks lay readers through the steps of doing real-life sociological practices as conducted by experts in the field. Readable, relevant, and accessible, it is an invaluable resource as a standalone course reader or as a supplement to a traditional textbook.
- Author BiographyJammie Price is professor of sociology at Appalachian State University. Roger Straus is a certified clinical sociologist, and author of Using Sociology: And Introduction from the Applied and Clinical Perspectives. Jeff Breese is a dean at Rockhurst University.
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication20/08/2009
- SubjectSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight426 g
- Width161 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byJammie Price,Jeff Breese,Roger A. Straus
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $30.67Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.