All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe research project is a major component of most higher education sport courses. While undertaking a research project can be an exciting and rewarding experience, it can all too easily lead to stress and disappointment. Mistakes made early in the process - in the design of experiments, for example - can lead to frustration later on. This accessible book guides students through the process, from the initial stages of research (identifying problems and designing questions) right through to the presentation of their findings.
- Author BiographyChris Lynch teaches at Sheffield College, where he is lecturer in Sport and Exercise Science. He has extensive experience of teaching research methods to students on higher education courses and supervising their research projects. Chris is a Fellow of the Higher Education Academy and a member of BASES. He is also an avid follower of sport and a poor 5-a-side footballer.
- Author(s)Chris Lynch
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication20/05/2010
- SubjectGeneral Sport & Fitness Training
- Series TitleActive Learning in Sport Series
- Place of PublicationExeter
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLearning Matters Ltd
- Content Note20 illustrations
- Weight338 g
- Width171 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine9 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.29
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.