Doing it Down Under: The Sexual Lives of Australians by Juliet Richters, Chris Rissel (Paperback, 2005)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $26.76+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $14.95+ AU $11.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by army_of_nerds
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEver wanted to kw how your sex life compares with other people's? 19,307 brave Australians have shared their most intimate experiences with a team of intrepid researchers, to bring us the most comprehensive survey ever of our sexual lives and habits. Slip between the sheets (or onto the coffee table, back seat of the Torana or into the office stationery cupboard) and find out what it is that Australians really get up to, how often and with whom. Full of naughty numbers and saucy statistics, Doing it Down Under is the modern-day update on the sex lives of Australians, for the sexually active, the sexually curious and even those who are t getting any. * How old are people when they lose their virginity? * Do couples or single people have more sex? * As a nation, are we happy with the sex we have? * Are more women going solo' in the 21st century? * Who pays for sex, and who with? * Is your partner cheating on you? * Do men and women think differently about sex? For the answers to all these questions and many more, take a peek inside the bedrooms of your neighbours, friends and relatives. Find out what's hot, what's t and what's just plain kinky. Doing it Down Under t only gives us a fascinating peek into the sex lives of Australian men and women today, but also highlights how much our sexual attitudes and behaviours have changed over recent decades. This timely insight into what makes Aussies tick in bed will intrigue every reader, whether their interest in sex is professional, personal or both! Dr Rosie King, sex therapist
- Author BiographyJuliet Richters has worked in sex research and education for over 20 years. She worked on one of Australia's earliest HIV/AIDS prevention research studies, the Condom Project, which included a world first - a study to measure men's erect penises to check appropriate condom sizes. She has lectured and published on health, gender and sexuality and now works for the National Centre in HIV Social Research. Chris Rissel has worked in all aspects of health promotion research and practice, which has included a focus on sexual health over the last 10 years. He lectures on a variety of technical and advocacy issues and is a prolific writer.
- Author(s)Chris Rissel,Juliet Richters
- PublisherAllen & Unwin
- Date of Publication01/02/2005
- SubjectSex & Sexuality
- Place of PublicationSydney
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintAllen & Unwin
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight290 g
- Width140 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsMass market (rack) paperback
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.