All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.34Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionThis issue recognizes the critical importance in guiding young people toward mature decision making in the arena of ethics and explores ways in which that guidance can take shape. Through surveys, observation, and interviews, chapter authors have designed activities geared to reshape the way youngsters and others think about right and wrong. Studies of teen-oriented chatroom scripts and other online communities highlight the growing trend of adolescents who seem to dwell more online than in their own neighborhoods. Traditional activities such as sports, out-of-class time, political and community engagement are also examined as sources of social and emotional development. This issue is the 108th volume in the quarterly report series New Directions for Youth Development. It is a collaboration between New Directions for Youth Development and the National AfterSchool Association. Click here to view the entire catalog of New Directions for Youth Development titles.
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication14/11/2005
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleNew Directions for Youth Development
- Series Part/Volume Number108
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Weight224 g
- Width151 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edited byDale Borman Fink
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.