All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA common metaphor for modern life is 'keep the plates spinning', but it is becoming increasingly hard to balance professional and private lives, and this takes its toll. The authors examine the working relationship between the organisation and employee, and establish new ways that managers can broker a better deal for all concerned.
- Author BiographyCARY L. COOPER Distinguished Professor of Organisational Psychology at Lancaster University, UK, and a recognised authority on stress in the workplace. He has recently been instrumental in compiling a defining work on behalf of the UK government's Foresight project on Mental Capital and Wellbeing. THEO THEOBALD International business author, currently working with some of the UK's leading public sector bodies on issues of leadership. A former SSC executive, he is renowned for his work on clear communication and is passionate about the benefits of wellbeing at work.
- Author(s)Cary Cooper,Theo Theobald
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication18/11/2011
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight283 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.13Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.51Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.