All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWritten in Persian and transliterated into the Roman alphabet, this beautifully illustrated children's book is a fun way to teach common Persian words and phrases to young children. A great teaching tool for parents, the Dastanhayeh Maman Joon series are phonetically transliterated from the Persian, making the language accessible to a new generation of English-speaking young ones.
- Author(s)Sheila Saleh
- PublisherDastanhayeh Maman Joon
- Date of Publication24/07/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDastanhayeh Maman Joon
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight68 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.