Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $10.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn an age of Zeppelins and gyroplanes, the Transatlantic Span is the industrial marvel of the nineteenth century. A feat of engineering, the steel suspension bridge stretches across the Atlantic from Liverpool to the distant harbour of New York City. One day a faceless corpse is found beneath it. Inspector Matthew is still grieving for his late wife but forces himself to investigate what he intially fears is a Boer conspiracy against Queen Victoria. When more corpses appear he realises the sinister soul snatchers may be involved.
- Author BiographyThomas Brennan's day job as an Emergency Medical Dispatcher helps fuel his writing of all types of fiction: speculative, fantasy, crime, and literary. He has a particular fondness for Victorian fog and shadows, early science, and what might have been.
- Author(s)Thomas Brennan
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication07/02/2013
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAce Books
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight323 g
- Width150 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $31.92
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.62
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $77.80
- AU $14.99Trending at AU $19.01
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $59.41
- AU $21.75Trending at AU $24.79
- AU $19.98Trending at AU $20.46
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.