All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEven superheros have bullies. Jake Cooper is a 4th grader at Kane elementary school, life is rmal. Math, Reading, PE, and bullies are rmal part of his week. Until he discovers he can throw his bully 60 feet through a window. At Dolbin he discovers he is t alone. Running 100 miles per hour, healing quickly, shutting down electronics with the snap of a finger, are just the first Extraordinary skills Jake discovers. How is the school kept secret? How do children out run run cars, throw people through windows. and survive horrific accidents without the world discovering their existence? As Professor Guinness explains, most people don't want to believe when they see the Extraordinary right in front of them. Will you believe? Dolbin School for the Extraordinary is a 27,000 word middle grade story, about friendship, superheros, and working together to stop bullies.
- Author(s)Martin Tiller
- PublisherSeven Lions Publishing
- Date of Publication09/11/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSeven Lions Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight141 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.