All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.85Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionItalian food expert Laura Zavan presents 80 authentic Italian sweet treats, cakes and desserts that will have your mouth-watering in minutes.Author of Little Italy and Venice: Cult Recipes Laura Zavan grew up in Italy near Venice with a love for all things sweet at an early age. For her, desserts were for sharing with family and in her newest book Dolce this is demonstrated better than through 80 authentic Italian recipes intended for a group. All the usual delicious suspects lie amongst Zavan's recipes but with new, mouth-watering twists. Find tiramisu in multiple flavours - espresso, limoncello, peach - to Pomegranate and Orange Flower panna cotta, Apple and Amaretti cake, and Pear & chestnut millefoglie. Each accessible recipe written with the home cook in mind will take you on a tour of Italy that will leave you craving Italian biscuits, desserts, gelato, and much, much more.
- Author BiographyFood writer Laura Zavan was born in Treviso, near Venice, and her earliest childhood food memories originate there. She has written several books including Little Italy (published by Murdoch Books). She has a food blog (of course!), runs cooking classes and writes for a variety of magazines and newspapers
- Author(s)Laura Zavan
- PublisherMurdoch Books
- Date of Publication11/02/2016
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationMillers Point
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintMurdoch Books
- Width192 mm
- Height260 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.