All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe fantastic creative energy of the 1960s took off with a burst of black and white: La Dolce Vita by Federico Fellini. An instant cult film, it became a great classic of modernity and continues to affect generation after generation, legendary yet always contemporary. Dolce Vita Style draws on the history that inspired the film in the theatrical Rome of the 50's and sums up the innumerable influences that this cult film has had on so many of those in the worlds of movies, popular music, society, life, and fashion. Image by image, this book retraces the astonishing itinerary of a work that is a supreme emblem and a source of inexhaustible style.
- Author BiographyJean-Pierre Dufreigne is a film critic who is enamored of cinema. He has written eight novels and three essays. He has previously published Hitchcock Style at Assouline.
- Author(s)Jean-Pierre Dufreigne
- Date of Publication26/07/2005
- SubjectFashion & Beauty
- Place of PublicationParis
- Country of PublicationFrance
- Content Note100 colour and b&w photographs
- Weight993 g
- Width197 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.68Trending at AU $111.07
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $35.44Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.