All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAward-winning delicatessen owner Pi Locantro presents a delightful collection of his favourite traditional and classic Italian recipes, many of which are best-sellers in his two stores. There are recipes for cakes, pastries, cookies, gateaux, regional breads, sweet treats and savoury pies that are guaranteed to make your mouth water. Each is presented with easy-to- follow instructions and there is a full colour inspirational photograph of each recipe.
- Author BiographyRenowned pastry-chef and owner of award-winning patisserie/cafe Locantro Fine Foods, established in 1994 and featured in The Sydney Morning Herald Good Food Guide, Pino Locantro is also author of Dinner with the Baker, also published by New Holland Publishers.
- Author(s)Pino Locandro
- PublisherNew Holland Publishers
- Date of Publication01/04/2014
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationFrenchs Forest, NSW
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintNew Holland Publishers
- Out-of-print date13/07/2015
- Content Note100+ photographs
- Weight862 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $29.85Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $18.30Trending at AU $24.34
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.72Trending at AU $41.34
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $20.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.