All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDolly Bureau is a pattern and fashion book for collectible fashion and ball-jointed dolls such as Misaki, Poppy Parker, Chip, Momoko, and 1:4 and 1:12 scale ball-jointed dolls. The book offers full color page photos of pattern designs, followed by to-scale patterns with instructions. Along with patterns for specific doll types, comparison photos of other dolls in these designs are offered, such as Betsy McCall, Pullip, and Limhwa To You Mari. Dolly Bureau also features a thorough photographic tutorial of one of the patterns.
- Author BiographyMegann R. Zabel sells art and curious crafts from her web-shop at megannart.com. A regular attendee of several annual doll conventions, she also hosts local doll meetings and is active in her local doll community. She lives in central California and holds a Bachelor's degree in fine arts.
- Author(s)Megann R Zabel
- Date of Publication07/06/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAntiques & Collectables
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight259 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.13Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.51Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.