All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionThis book tells the fascinating story of a remarkable one-hundred year period in medicine, patient care, community events and world affairs, as experienced by the doctors of Dolycwrt Surgery, in Whitland, west Wales, between 1898 and 1998.
- Author BiographyRoger Penn is the son of Dolycwrt's longest serving GP, the late Dr George Penn, who practiced there for 42 years. He now lives in Dolycwrt with his wife, Celeste. A native of Whitland, the author attended the local primary and grammar schools before joining Lloyd's Bank Limited in 1976. His unswerving passion for Dolycwrt and its proud traditions and history inspired him to put pen to paper and, having retired in 2010 he set to work to do exactly this. Roger Penn has a selection of small publications to his name, but this is his first major work.
- Author(s)Roger Penn
- PublisherGomer Press
- Date of Publication19/10/2011
- SubjectRegional History
- Place of PublicationLlandysul
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGomer Press
- Content NoteIllustrations, facsims., ports.
- Width140 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.