All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.73Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionTHE PRESS CALLED IT 'THE HEIST OF THE MILLENNIUM' AND 'A PLOT WORTHY OF JAMES BOND'. In 2000, a gang of villains from the South East of England hatched an audacious plan to steal the world's largest perfect diamond from the Millenium Dome in broad daylight and make their getaway by speedboat. The gang had figured out an ingenious way to breach the diamond vault but the execution was reliant on timing, brute force and a JCB digger. Had they succeeded, it would have made the spoils of the Great Train Robbery and Brinks Mat look like loose change. They came within a whisker of unimaginable wealth, but it was snatched from under them by one of the most daring police operations ever. Here is the thrilling and dramatic full story of the robbery - as told by the detective who foiled their plans. Experience the electrifying attacks, the jaw-dropping guile of the villains, the nerves needed for the stakeout and the final, nail-biting confrontation inside the Dome.
- Author BiographyDetective Chief Superintendent Jon Shatford is one of Scotland Yard's top detectives. From 1988 to 2001 he was Operational Head of the Flying Squad and today he is Head of Homicide for North and East London. William Doyle is an award-winning writer and TV producer based in New York.
- Author(s)Jon Shatford,W. Doyle
- PublisherEbury Publishing
- Date of Publication22/09/2005
- SubjectTrue Crime
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintVirgin Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight375 g
- Width145 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.