All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionVolume III of this critically acclaimed three-part collection features introductory text and performance tes to 30 Scarlatti sonatas, from Sonata LXI to Sonata XC. The works appear in chrological order and with Kirkpatrick numbers. This Urtext edition preserves the sonatas' original presentation, save for the addition of accidentals and the inversion of treble and bass clefs, in accordance with modern practices.
- Author BiographyAn Italian-born composer of the Baroque era, Domenico Scarlatti (1685 1757) spent much of his career in the employ ofPortuguese and Spanish royalty. He was extremely influential in the development of keyboard music, particularly in terms of his piano sonatas.Japanese harpsichordist and conductor Eiji Hashimoto is the editor of 190 Scarlatti sonatas, compiled into two world-renowned collections. He teaches at the University of Cincinnati and performs with a Baroqueensemble.
- Author(s)Classical Piano Sheet Music,Domenico Scarlatti
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication01/04/2012
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Weight431 g
- Width226 mm
- Height300 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edited byDr Eiji Hashimoto
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.22New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.43Trending at AU $23.89
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $119.81
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.24Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $74.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.