All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExplores why women abolitionists turned to children's literature to make their case against slavery.
- Author BiographyDeborah C. De Rosa is Assistant Professor of English at Northern Illinois University.
- Author(s)Deborah C. De Rosa
- PublisherState University of New York Press
- Date of Publication25/09/2003
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationAlbany, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintState University of New York Press
- Content Note5 figures
- Weight281 g
- Width151 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $57.88Trending at AU $63.53
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.35
- AU $16.96Trending at AU $23.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.