All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDomestic Violence Laws in the United States and India is a comparative study of the domestic violence laws in India and the United States, seeking to illuminate the critical issues of intimate partner violence through the lenses of these two societies.
- Author BiographySudershan Goel is Advocate for the Punjab and Haryana High Court, India. Barbara Sims is Professor and Coordinator of Criminal Justice at Mars Hill College, USA. Ravi Sodhi is Advocate for the Punjab and Haryana High Court, India.
- Author(s)Barbara A. Sims,Ravi Sodhi,Sudershan Goel
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication02/09/2014
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Pivot
- Content Notebiography
- Weight274 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.02New
- AU $5.82New
- AU $22.60New
- AU $33.47New
- AU $30.62New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $62.02
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.88
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $29.58Trending at AU $30.62
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $53.06
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.55
- AU $39.26Trending at AU $43.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.