All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $75.00Trending at AU $84.72
- AU $53.95Trending at AU $54.55
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $26.62
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.95
- AU $19.00Trending at AU $22.01
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $21.84
- AU $18.42Trending at AU $30.01
About this product
- DescriptionTiny but perfectly-formed Dominica is one of the most naturally dramatic islands of the Lesser Antilles. This beautiful island with its verdant mountains, lush valleys and dense tropical rainforests is still off the mass-tourism trail. However, cruise ships, hikers, scuba divers and nature-lovers are starting to discover this gorgeous 'Nature Island of the Caribbean'. This second edition offers practical information on the growing health and wellness holidays, weddings and yachting parties as well as extended coverage of the rich cultural heritage. There is a new chapter on the highly popular Waitukubuli National Trail.The author is resident in the country so has detailed insider kwledge.
- Author BiographyPaul Crask is a freelance writer, editor, and Bradt author who has visited the island of Dominica since 1993 and is now a permanent resident.
- Author(s)Paul Crask
- PublisherBradt Travel Guides
- Date of Publication15/06/2011
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleBradt Travel Guides
- Place of PublicationBuckinghamshire
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBradt Travel Guides
- Out-of-print date04/10/2016
- Content Note16pp colour photos & 22 maps
- Weight23 g
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.