All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.10
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.89
- AU $79.92Trending at AU $82.53
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.95
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $27.10
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $49.22
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.63
About this product
- DescriptionC.J. SANSOM REWRITES HISTORY IN A THRILLING NOVEL THAT DARES TO IMAGINE BRITAIN UNDER THE THUMB OF NAZI GERMANY. 1952. Twelve years have passed since Churchill lost to the appeasers and Britain surrendered to Nazi Germany. The global ecomy strains against the weight of the long German war against Russia still raging in the east. The British people find themselves under increasingly authoritarian rule--the press, radio, and television tightly controlled, the British Jews facing ever greater constraints. But Churchill's Resistance soldiers on. As defiance grows, whispers circulate of a secret that could forever alter the balance of the global struggle. The keeper of that secret? Scientist Frank Muncaster, who languishes in a Birmingham mental hospital. Civil Servant David Fitzgerald, a spy for the Resistance and University friend of Frank's, is given the mission to rescue Frank and get him out of the country. Hard on his heels is Gestapo agent Gunther Hoth, a brilliant, implacable hunter of men, who soon has Frank and David's incent wife, Sarah, directly in his sights.
- Author BiographyC.J. Sansom is the bestselling author of the critically-acclaimed Matthew Sharlake series, as well as the runaway international bestseller Winter in Madrid. He lives in Sussex, England.
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication02/12/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLittle, Brown & Company
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight544 g
- Width137 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.