All listings for this product
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $29.80
- AU $36.36Trending at AU $38.09
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $35.24
- AU $34.43Trending at AU $39.27
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $50.69
- AU $34.95Trending at AU $58.92
- AU $33.74Trending at AU $39.64
About this product
- DescriptionEveryone wants to kw: How does Dominique do it? Dominique Ansel is the creator of the Cronut pastry, the croissant-doughnut hybrid that has taken the world by storm. But he's one-hit wonder. Classically trained in Paris, leader of Daniel Boulud's three-Michelin-starred pastry kitchen in New York and w the proprietor of New York's highest-rated bakery, Dominique has become a modern-day Willy Wonka: the creator of wildly invative, extraordinarily delicious and unbelievably popular desserts. Presented here are some of Dominique's most coveted recipes, organised by skill level and catering to both amateur and professional bakers. Beginners can conquer the Chocolate Pecan Cookies with the molten chocolate centre; more experienced bakers will learn the secrets to the exquisite caramelised crust of this Cannele de Bordeaux; and the most adventurous will tackle The At-Home Cronut. In this, his first cookbook, Dominique reveals t only the secrets to his hit desserts but he describes the stories of inspiration behind each of them. The most important element in any dish is t a particular brand of chocolate or a type of salt but rather the spark of imagination. At heart, Dominique Ansel is a book about invation: how a cook can transform flour, sugar and butter into memories that last a lifetime; and how anyone, from any field, can try to add a little magic to their work.
- Author(s)Dominique Ansel
- PublisherMurdoch Books
- Date of Publication12/03/2015
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationMillers Point
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintMurdoch Books
- Width210 mm
- Height276 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.