All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the first ever study to assess Emperor Domitian from a psychological point of view and covers his entire career from the early years and the civil war AD through the imperial rule to the dark years and the psychology of suspicion. Pat Southern strips away hyperbole and sensationalism from the literary record, revealing an individual who caused undoubted suffering which must be accounted for.
- Author BiographyPat Southern is co-author of Roman Cavalry and The Late Roman Army (both by Batsford). She is head librarian at the Literary and Philosophical Society, Newcastle upon Tyne.
- Author(s)Pat Southern
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication06/10/2009
- SubjectAncient History
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.67Trending at AU $110.48
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $35.44Trending at AU $40.48
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $78.90
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.81
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.